Crappy Pasta, also known as Slowbeef's House of Horror, is a series in which Slowbeef read bad video game-based creepypastas. He tends to read them or a livestream, or by himself with a scarecam. The creepypastas shown tend to involve similar elements.
Crappy Pasta ChecklistEdit
- Author thinks the game is hacked.
- Author is scared but keeps playing.
- Author has nightmares because of game.
- Author unnecessarily explains game mechanics.
- Author cries or vomits.
- Author knows exact increments of time.
- Author purchases game from garage sale.
- Author gets game from friend.
- Author sympathises with game characters.
- Author destroys game afterwards.
- Author is a fanatic about the game series.
- Author ends in killing himself.
- Game has hyper-realistic blood.
- Game knows author's name.
- Game has graphics beyond system limitations.
- Game is haunted by a demon/ghost.
- Game's label is hand-written.
- Game has backwards music.